The growing importance of mobile strategy, website and app now is similar to the way desktop websites were catching up in early 2000s. Today, more and more people are accessing websites and apps on mobiles and smartphones, and this trend will only continue to grow. Mobile solutions are here to stay! We started our mobile solutions division in 2007 and have pioneered in helping companies put up mobile strategies which work! We work with digital agencies, start-ups, enterprises and ISVs on various types of mobile solutions including product development, mobile apps, mobile websites and independent testing services.
Start building iOS 9 Apps With Us Today!
iOS 9 has bought new features for extensibility enhancements and for Enterprises. As a business that means you could do more and connect on a greater level with your customers. At Classic Informatics, we specialise in developing top-notch iOS 9 using Swift programming language We have already delivered 15+ iOS 9 apps along with apps compatible with Watch OS 2.
Our mobile solutions
Mobile Apps Development
- iOS/iPhone/iPad Apps
- Android Apps
- BlackBerry Apps
- Windows Phone Apps
- Cross and Multi-platform Apps
- Web Services and API Development
Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Salesforce automation, customer focused apps
- Customer focused apps
- Organisation specific productivity apps
- BI and Reporting on the go
- Workflows and integrations
- Responsive designs and websites
- Converting existing website to mobile compatible website
- Dedicated m.yourwebsite.com mobile websites
- Integration with your existing CMS and Backend engines
Mobile apps and Website testing services
- Cross browser testing
- Cross platform testing
- Multiple screen resolution testing
- UX and UI Testing
Mobile Website vs. Mobile apps
Deciding between mobile website or mobile app is always tricky, and the answer is not simple. It depends on use case and types of audiences. The mobile apps can also be very expensive as they have to be developed separately for each platform. At the same time, the apps allow more branding and user loyalty. Some of the key advantages of a mobile app are following –
- User Loyalty – Apps have to be downloaded and users will tend to open it again and again. On the other hand, website may not be accessed again. Think of it as Software installed on Desktop.
- Companies like Apple, Microsoft, RIM and Google have organised ecosystem for apps download, installation and reviews. There is a separate environment for enterprises.
- Unlimited Possibilities –
- Mobile Apps give you the ability to store offline data, access hardware features.
- Access extended services like push notifications, cloud services.
- Perform tasks in background when your app is not even in focus.
- Unmatched User Experience – Offline data, Excellent User Interface and streamlined interface, Access to hardware features like Camera, GPS, NFC, Accelerometer and more
Based on your business needs, we can help you define your mobile strategy and determine whether a mobile website will be suitable or a mobile app.